Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kyaaaaaaaa! GREATEST NEWS OF THIS YEAR!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

TOhoshinki will be in NHK Kouhaku Utagassen this year!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

This is the most prestigious music program in Japan, which is once a year, on December 31st... This is a program EVERY JAPANESE looks forward to at the verge of the turn of the year!!!!!!!

I've been watching this program every year since my first December 31st on earth!!! (of course I don't remember those early ones, but I do remember watching it every year... Except for 2 occasions, when I transferred to the Philippines... And NHK World stopped showing Kouhaku... It caused some riot for Japanese people outside the country so they brought it back..... So I've been watching it since!!! IT KILLS ME IF I DON'T SEE IT!!! SERIOUSLY!!! It's like my year didn't end right!!!)

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR TOHOSHINKI IS PART OF IT!!!!

AT LAST!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

TOHOSHINKI OMEDETOU!!!!!!! \^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)