Saturday, December 13, 2008

BOLERO - A Movie OST!!!!


I just found out that Tohoshinki's next single (To be released on Jan.21, 2009) is the theme song of a movie entitled "Subaru" starring Kuroki Meisa (REAL BEAUTY). YEHEY!!! CHUKAHAMNIDA OPPA~!!! \^o^/

The movie is about a girl who is chasing her dream to become a ballerina.

No wonder Bolero sounds SO GOOD. Movie themes for Japanese movies are usually really really great. They make it so dramatic. BOLERO is one of those kinds of songs. You guys should check it out. ^^

And oh...

An update of what happened to "Mirotic," which was banned for people under the age of 19 in Korea... (as I mentioned in my previous post). Guess what happened. They had to make a "clean" version. And here's the difference: Instead of "I got you... under my SKIN," they changed it to "I got you... under my SKY." ........ WHAT THE????? And I noticed a few other parts being modified as well. But... My goodness. What a change. I feel like their song was being insulted and murdered by those stupid censors board people.

Anyway, if you guys wanna hear what those two songs I mentioned above sound like, I'll post it next time when I have enough time to upload stuff. ^^

For now, I have to go back to studying...

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. nice song ra ba ni!
    hehehe
    hioe you're feeling bett er na :)

    ReplyDelete

What have you got to say? :)