Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advance Birthday Dinner with Mama~ \(^o^)/

I had my advance birthday dinner with my mom today. \(^o^)/

We ate at a Japanese restaurant called "Nonki."

I ordered "Barachirashi," which has lots of small pieces of different kinds of sashimi (raw fish) on top of sushi (vinegar) rice. It was so~ delicious. \(^o^)/

Here's a picture of the food. XD




My birthday is actually tomorrow.

I'm turning 23.

But unfortunately, I can't spend time with my loved ones tomorrow because...
I have to be in school before 8am (we have a stupid punch-in system)...
We can punch out AFTER 12nn for lunch break.
I have to go back to school by 1:30pm.
My duty in the hospital is from 5pm to 7pm.
I can go home after that, but not for long... Because it's my turn to have my 10-HOUR DUTY in the hospital from 9pm to 7am the following day.

See?

I have like... just 3 hours to spend with my mom tomorrow.

Darn.

This is the reality of life.

Birthdays don't matter anymore.

Hahaha! XD

I'll just think I'm getting one step closer to being a real adult. \(^o^)/


Happy birthday to me~

Hahaha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)