Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great day!!! XD

I had such a fruitful day today!!! XD

I went to the mall with my mom after classes... just to chill... And ended up buying stuff I didn't expect I'd find!

First of all is the Mirotic Repackage Album of TVXQ! (my all-time favorite artists!!!). I knew SM Entertainment albums have been sold in the Philippines recently, but I didn't know this is one of them!!! XD I was so excited to see the poster in the window, and I entered the record store right away to take a look. The price was INSANE!!! It was soooooooo cheap! Well it's made in the Philippines, but so what??? That doesn't mean they don't care at all about quality control, right??? And I got a free poster, too!!! Kyaaaaaaaa! XD Oh and the album was the uncensored version. The Mirotic track had its original lyrics intact. I was sooooo glad. XD




Next is the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner! I really wanted to buy this when I went to Japan, but I totally forgot about it and missed the chance to purchase it! I was interested in it 'coz I saw in the commercial countless of times that it was the best-selling eyeliner in Japan. And as we all know, the Japanese women wear make-up as a part of "etiquette" everyday... So if it's well-approved by the Japanese women, it must be really good!! I was really fretting the fact that I didn't get to purchase one... But today, when I went to the cosmetics department, voila!!! It was available!!! I didn't have second thoughts in buying it as well!! And what's more, it was a little cheaper than the retailing price in Japan! XD





I had such a fulfilling "shopping" time. XD it was really stree-relieveing, coming from duty... I was supposed to finish at 5pm today but I got out aat around 6:20pm... *sigh* so it was really a therapeutic shopping session I had after that. XD

I'll post the pic of my iTouch as well. XD I purchased this last January 22, 2010... I had been wanting to buy an iPod for sooooooo long, and was saving up for an iPod nano coz the price was getting lower now that newer models are coming out... But when I went to canvass the prices, I saw that the difference in the price with an iTouch with the same memory capacity (8GB) was only P2,000! Yeah, it's not a very small amount, but if I were to compare the possibilities of the two gadgets with their functions, the iTouch was definitely the better choice! So I gathered up all my savings and bought it the following day. Hahahaha! No, it was not an impulse buying. I had been thinking about it for more than a year! It was the right time. XD



Ok I talked too much today. ^_^ To compensate for the past months when I didn't post anything at all. Hehehe. ^_^

I had a great day today! XD I hope the coming days would be fine, too... Even if they're filled with exams, exams, exams and exams... And pressure, pressure, pressure, and did I mention pressure? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)