Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dancing~ :D

I haven't posted here for a while, huh? ;)

Well, that's coz I'm enjoying my vacation~ Hahaha!

Just yesterday I followed the dance steps of Mirotic (see video below).

It's been a "tradition" for me to follow the dance steps of the carrier singles of TVXQ!'s albums. Not the whole song, though, 'coz it's too confusing to follow them with all the changes in formations and stuff... Although I would have loved to do the whole song one day. :) I usually follow at least the chorus part (where the dance steps can be seen really clearly), and other parts with nice dance steps. :p

Yes, I followed:
1. Tri-Angle - Chorus steps
2. Rising Sun - Chorus, a little part in between (Changmin's solo part), and bridge (Yunho and Yuchun rapping part)
3. O.Jung.Ban.Hap - Chorus and dance break of the PV
4. Jumon ~Mirotic~ - Chorus and bridge... Which is basically almost the whole song 'coz their dance steps are repeated several times for the chorus. :)

Ah~ It feels really nice.....

No, I'm not good in dancing. I'm just good in following the steps. There is a difference there. ;)

Check out the video of Jumon ~Mirotic~ here:


Now what shall I do today~ *runs off to have fun*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)