Monday, October 13, 2008

WHAT A DAY!!!!

Ok let me start by telling you guys how UNLUCKY I was the past weekend.

On Saturday (10/11/2008) as I was getting ready to study, my hypogastric area started to hurt. When I went to the comfort room, tadaaaaa! My 12days late monthly visitor had finally arrived. And if you're a girl, you know how it really HURTS when it comes late. So I was sort of incapacitated for the whole day.

Then came Sunday, when I could have really studied my a$$ off. But, well... You can read my previous blog entry.

So today I had my first set of final exam. HELL. I was totally awed by the questions. You really should have literally ate up the whole book and flipped the pages in your stomach so that you can answer those questions. I mean seriously, you should have memorized every tiny detail in your notes/book/whatever studying material you have to be sure you answered the right thing.

When I came home I checked my answers... And stopped after finding 3 mistakes. I didn't want to disappoint myself further. Whew. And to think I have 3 more exams to go.

1 laboratory exam, which covers Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology (10/14/2008) -> Yes, tomorrow.
1 more lecture exam on seizures, diabetes mellitus, and thyroid disorders. EVERYTHING about it. (10/16/2008)
And lastly, ORAL exams... Which covers EVERYTHING, and we have no idea what they're gonna ask us so we need to know EVERYTHING to be able to answer all those tiny little detailed answers to all questions. (10/17/2008)

DANG.

Oh well.

For now, I'll listen to music.

I'm a musicophile afterall. :p

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? - Dong Bang Shin Ki


By the way, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND HAYCE!!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)