Sunday, October 26, 2008

OMG OMG OMG~

Whoaaaaaaaa....

A friend of mine told me that one of the songs in the Album of my favorite artist TVXQ! had a English counterpart which is EXACTLY the same with their song..... I searched for it and voila! I fould it!

Here is the song AFTERGLOW/LOOK AT THE SUNSET by TVXQ!:
노을... 바라보다 - 동방신기


And this is the English counterpart, PICTURE OF YOU by NORTH:
Picture of you - north


There's more!

The title track of TVXQ!'s 4th album actually created quite a stir because the English counterpart sang by a German singer was released earlier than the version of TVXQ!.

TVXQ! Version: MIROTIC
TVXQ_4th_Album_-_MIROTIC[TVXQMAICE].MP3 -

Sarah Connor Version: Under My Skin
under my skin - Sarah Connor

SHINee, a boy band from the same company of TVXQ!, also have some songs with English counterparts:

SHINee "ONE FOR ME":
그녀가 헤어졌다 (One For Me) - 샤이니 (SHINee)


Mario Vasquez "EVERYTIME I":
Everytime I - Mario Vasquez


WHEW!

This is real GLOBALIZATION of music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say? :)